$725 per week
Suburb: PEAKHURST HEIGHTS
PROCESSING APPLICATIONS - APPROVED APPLICANT - The Great Entertainer
PROCESSING APPLICATIONS – APPROVED APPLICANT – This is the perfect house for anyone who is looking for a home where you can enjoy an al-fresco lifestyle and relax with your friends any time of the year. Sitting on the high side of this very popular, tree lined street, this split level house is perfect for a young family, the “empty nesters”, or those who just enjoy entertaining.
The living room is large and light filled and features polished floorboards and pleasant views over the surrounding district, while the adjoining dining and casual sitting area flow seamlessly out to the large, covered al-fresco area and easy care yard. The renovated kitchen incorporates a breakfast bar and a servery, which enhances the function and casual feel of this wonderful home.
The 3 spacious bedrooms and the renovated bathroom are located away from the living areas and offer a great separation between the living and sleeping quarters. Similarly, the office / utility room, which is located at the rear of the double garage, offers some real privacy for those who need to study or work from home.
Located within easy access to local buses, Peakhurst South Public School and Georges River Campus, Hurstville Golf Course, Gannon’s Park and the Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre, this home really has something for everyone in the family.
* Spacious, split level house in peaceful street
* 3 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes & ducted a/c
* Large living room with split system a/c & timber floors
* Double garage with internal access & automatic doors
* Renovated bathroom, 2nd bathroom in laundry
* Wonderful covered al-fresco area & easy care yard & BBQ area.
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking & stone bench tops
* Very popular & convenient location
Visit our Listing for more details, https://sandersnoonan.com.au/r/P3Q2G119KCLILRKYQC7D/
For address details please visit www.sandersnoonan.com.au