Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $380 per quarter
What an Opportunity!
This split level solid brick home offers an exceptional opportunity to secure a property just a few steps to Hurstville’s Shopping Centre and train station. This well-presented home presents an immense opportunity to take advantage of in a prime location, to renovate or recreate your dream home (subject to council approval).
* Four bedrooms all with built in robes, main with en-suite
* Potential 5th bedroom or formal living
* Sunny open plan living and dining
* Large modern kitchen with natural gas cooking, stone bench top and high quality appliances
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower and quality fixtures
* Low maintenance English cottage garden
* One title on two lots of land, potential duplex site S.T.C.A
* Single lock up garage with storage and internal access
Council rate: $380 PQ approx.
Water rates: $185 PA approx.
Total land size: 468 sqm approx.