Suburb: South Hurstville
Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $296 per quarter
A Great Starting Place
Located in the heart of South Hurstville and just a short distance to local shops, restaurants and cafes, this original, double brick house is perfect for anyone wanting to get their first home in this vibrant and sought after location. This 2-3 bedroom house has the charm of a bygone era and features high ceilings and original, lead-light windows, while the master bedroom opens out to the front verandah.
Set on a near level block of approximately 506sqm, this house has a large, sun drenched yard that is perfect for children and pets. So don’t let this opportunity pass you by, because you may regret it.
* Single level, double brick house
* 2-3 bedrooms, main opens to front verandah
* Lounge-room features ornate fireplace with mantle & split system a/c
* Large kitchen with mains gas
* Full width family room/sun room overlooks rear yard
* Large, level lawn with garden shed & outhouse.
* Original condition throughout & needs some TLC.
* Close to transport, shops, restaurants, schools & RSL Club
* Adjoining property could combine for development site
* R3 medium density residential zoned