Large Block, Spacious Home
This much-loved, spacious brick and tile family home is being offered for the first time in over 40 years. A private sanctuary tucked away neatly on over 765m2, this two-storey home offers four large bedrooms, the main with ensuite, walk in robe and private balcony overlooking the rear yard. You also have the convenience of a large fifth room downstairs which can be used for home office / study purposes or perfect for teenager or in-law retreat.
Boasting a full bathroom upstairs with separate WC as well as internal laundry and extra shower and WC downstairs and a neat and practical walk-through kitchen leading to the large open plan formal dining and formal lounge rooms. The kitchen also flows out to the large covered alfresco entertainment area and great yard for the kids to play with lovely established gardens.
This property which is conveniently located in a sought-after, blue-chip area of Peakhurst also features a private driveway which leads to a large double lock up garage with internal access and drive-through convenience to the rear. You have the benefits of an extensive public transport network at your doorstep, Peakhurst West Public School within only minutes walk and Gannons Park and play fields as well as Georges River College nearby.
If it’s peace, tranquillity and privacy on a very large block you are after, here it is
* Land size over 765sqm
* 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
* Main with ensuite, WIR and balcony
* 5th room perfect for office, study, retreat
* Neat and practical kitchen
* Open plan formal lounge dining rooms
* Full bathroom with separate WC
* Internal laundry with extra shower WC
* Large covered alfresco entertainment area
* Convenient and highly sought-after location
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 280 approx. p.q.
Potential Rental Return: 730 / week approx.