Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $357 per quarter
Imagine Waking Up To This...
This spacious, single level house is located at the end of a very peaceful street and backs onto the beautiful foreshore reserve of the Georges River. Designed to make the most of this idyllic setting, this home features high ceilings & a number of over sized windows so you can relax and enjoy the tranquil bush and water views. The focal point of the house is undoubtedly the sun drenched family room, which takes in the wonderful outlook and flows out to the large, covered rear balcony. This is the perfect place to relax and admire the native bird life, or just chill out with your favourite drink as you take in another glorious sunset.
However, when the weather gets a little too cold, you can cosy up in the lounge-dining room and enjoy the warmth of the slow combustion fireplace.
This is a unique opportunity to buy a single level house with amazing views, so don’t let the sun go down on your dreams.
* Single level, double brick house in quiet cul-de-sac
* Huge lounge-dining room with split system a/c & slow combustion fireplace
* 4 bedrooms, bathroom & ensuite
* Family room opens to large rear balcony with glass balustrade
* Updated kitchen with lovely views
* Double carport and double garage with workshop storage
* Waterfront reserve location provides bush & water views
* Access to local bush walking trails & fishing spots
* New carpet and flooring plus fresh paint
* Office / 4th bedroom with BIR & ensuite
* Rear yards blend in with native bush land reserve
* Great attic storage space.
* Potential to add your own style
* Landscaped front gardens
* PLEASE CLICK ON EXTERNAL LINK BELOW FOR PERFECT ROOM IDEA.