Lovely House In Lovely Street
Located at the end of a very peaceful and popular cul-de-sac is this charming, single level, brick veneer home. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and formal and informal living areas, this house is perfect for a young family or anyone trying to avoid stairs. The formal living room is warm cosy and enjoys the peaceful outlook over the sunny front yard. It also features gas heating and a wood paneled wall. However, the focal point of the house is undoubtedly the kitchen and adjoining family room, which opens straight out to the sun drenched yard and fully fenced i/g pool.
With easy access to local shops, cafes, schools and buses, this really is a house that you can’t afford to overlook.
* Single level, brick veneer house in quiet cul-de-sac.
* Formal lounge room with gas heating. Separate dining room.
* 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
* Family room with wet bar casual dining area.
* Kitchen overlooks level yard i/g pool.
* Very quiet cul-de-sac location close to shops, schools buses
* Lockup garage and additional parking potential
* Move straight in or add your own style
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 184 approx. p.q.