Auction 13/3/2010 on site at 11:30am
Charm, Space and Serenity
Located in a very peaceful, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this spacious 4 bedroom house has lovely street appeal, with the large bull-nose verandah giving it the charm of a country cottage. The entry level features a spacious living room with a slow combustion fireplace, four bedrooms (all with direct bathroom access) and a formal dining room that adjoins the large timber & sandstock brick kitchen. The kitchen which overlooks the big rear yard, also incorporates a breakfast bar and dishwasher.
The downstairs area is the perfect set up for the children and all your entertaining needs, and provides direct access to the paved courtyard, covered BBQ area and large, near level lawn. The rumpus room is enormous and features a built-in bar section and an office area as well as main entertaining area. With separate side access, this lower area could also be set up for someone working from home.
The rear yard of this house is something very special, as it offers room for all the family (and pets) yet still provides almost total privacy. While for those worried about parking and storage, this house also has a large under house storeroom/workshop, with security door, a 3 car tandem garage and additional off street parking space.
Being located close to transport, shops and schools, this really is the ideal family home for those who still like their peace and quiet.
– 4 bedrooms (all with direct bathroom access, main with WIR, 3 with built-in robes)
– Formal living room with slow combustion fireplace
– Security alarm system
– Formal dining room
– Eat-in kitchen featuring sandstock brick
– Large double brick rumpus room with fireplace
– Built-in bar, office area and powder room
– Secure workshop / storeroom
– 3 car garage plus paved off street parking for 3 more cars, boat / caravan etc
– 2 bathrooms plus powder room
– Large near level lawn and secure enclosed pet area
– Covered BBQ area
– Paved entertaining area
– Lovely bushy outlook
– Potential in-law / home office set up
– Block approximately 929.1sqm
– Council rates $379.00 per qtr
– Convenient location