Build In The Heart Of Hurstville
This is a great opportunity to build your new home in the heart of this vibrant and sought after area. Only minutes away from the Hurstville CBD and Westfield shopping centre, and within easy access to a variety of primary & secondary schools, this is a great place to raise a family.
The existing 2 bedroom house has been in the same family for over 50 years, and is situated on a nice level block of approximately 470sqm, making it ideal for a knock down and rebuild. Demand for homes in Hurstville has increased dramatically over the last decade, so this could be your opportunity to secure your financial security.
* Original, 2 bedroom house with lock-up garage
* Separate living room, dining room adjoins kitchen
* Sunny, level yard. Block approx 470sqm
* Close to railway station, buses & Westfield shopping centre
* Great potential to knock down & rebuild or rent out.
* Could suit first home buyers wanting to get into Hurstville
* Close to Hurstville Boys High, Bethany College, Danebank Girls
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: $184 approx. p.q.