Water Rates: $180 per quarter
Council Rates: $257 per quarter
Strata Levies: $410 per quarter
REJUVENATED TOWNHOUSE IN BLUE GUM FOREST ESTATE
This renovated townhouse is located in a quiet position and close to Lilian Road Reserve & Riverwood Park, ideal for a young family in need of extra space now and room to grow.
The entry level features open living/dining areas leading to an enclosed private & entertaining backyard overlooking the parklands, with hard timber floorings throughout, separate kitchen. All bedrooms on upper level has wonderful elevated outlooks. Centrally located close to all facilities and positioned in a private boutique complex, tree lined street and also strong rental return.
* Positioned in a small well-presented complex
* Hard timber floorings throughout the ground floor level
* Open plan living/dining area captures plentiful natural light
* Living/dining area opens to covered deck with private leafy outlook
* Modern separate gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins
* Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower and toilet
* Hard timber floorings throughout upstairs level
* Well-equipped internal laundry with a guest toilet ground floor
* Internal access lock-up garage/study/media
* Covered entertaining deck area with fully fenced low maintenance backyard
Walking distance to parks, bus stop, Riverwood Public School and Riverwood train station. Major supermarkets, a medical centre and cafes and restaurants including Club Rivers are also just moments away.
Unit Size: 170m2 approx
Strata Levies: $410.00 approx p.q.
Council rate: $257.00 approx p.q.
Water rate: $180.00 approx p.q.
Potential Rental Return: 550.00 approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries