Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $430 per quarter
05-Dec-2020 11:00AM to 11:30AM
*Rates Based on owner Occupier Home Loan & Are Subject to change without Notice. Rates are correct as of Dec 2020.Finance
For Those Who Appreciate Style & Quality
From the moment you step through the front door, you’ll know that this is a home unlike most others, but one you’ll fall in love with. Completely renovated from top to bottom, this 5 bedroom home has a great layout that suits relaxed family living. Located in a very popular street, this house has lots of large windows, providing lovely district views from nearly every room, while letting in lots of natural light.
With multiple living and entertaining areas that provide a real sense of space, this home is perfect for entertaining and enjoying all year round, with the i/g pool being a child’s delight. However, if you need a house that caters to working from home, or provides in-law / guest accommodation, you’ll love the self contained “granny flat” that has both internal and external access.
This really is an amazing property, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
* Beautifully presented home with expansive bush & district views
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite bathrooms
* Internal granny flat / 5th bedroom, with kitchenette & bathroom
* Formal living room with 4.8 metre (approx) high ceiling opens to rear balcony
* Double garage with internal access
* Fabulous rumpus room with built-in bar & small al-fresco area
* Open plan lounge-dining adjoins gourmet kitchen with gas cook top
* Spacious, entertainers deck overlooks private, rear yard
* Level lawn & in-ground pool perfect for family fun
* 4th bedroom has own office / study nook.
* Easy access to school, buses and Evatt Park