Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $254 per quarter
So Much More Than Expected
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting a spacious, well presented house at a very affordable price. Located in a nice quiet street, with a lovely sunny aspect, this home is only minutes away from Lugarno Shopping Village and local transport.
The current owners have lived here for around 40 years and after raising their family are reluctantly leaving their beloved home. The lower level of the house features three bedrooms, the main bathroom and a TV room that opens out to a private courtyard that also opens out to the BBQ area & al-fresco dining space. The main level of the house incorporates the spacious timber kitchen, the master bedroom and the light and airy lounge and dining room, both of which open out to the front balcony. With the size and style of this home and the very convenient location, this really is a great opportunity for you to move in and make your own memories.
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite & BIR.
* Sunny, open plan lounge-dining room opens to front balcony
* Spacious timber kitchen
* Separate TV room and sunny reading nook
* Covered alfresco dining & BBQ area flows to private courtyard
* Great storage space, ideal as workshop
* Very convenient location close to shops, cafes, park & buses