Auction Onsite 19th Dec at 4:30PM
Water Rates: $170 per quarter
Council Rates: $380 per quarter
Peaceful, Quiet & Full Brick
SOLD by David Hughes & Simon Cai
Well presented and nestled within the coveted blue-ribbon pocket of Penshurst and Mortdale, this full brick home enjoys a sunny and private north/west rear yard, only moments to shops, schools and transport.
* Multiple living rooms, including sunny family room
* Original separate kitchen with electrical appliances
* Two well-appointed spacious bedrooms, potential to convert into three bedrooms
* Generous interiors, bright and airy with sunny aspect
* Updated bathroom and additional separate toilet
* Single lock-up garage plus ample off-street parking and huge under house walk in storage
* Dual street access from Grove Ave
* Tranquil setting garden & solid brick construction with district views
* Easy walk to a selection of schools, village shops and buses
Council: $380 PQ approx
Water: $180 PQ approx.
Total Land size: 442 sqm approx.