Whisper quiet community
Enjoying a sun drenched northerly aspect and wonderful sense of privacy, this bright and airy apartment offers an easy to maintain and independent lifestyle.
Interiors are generously proportioned, featuring an open plan layout with living and dining areas set against a leafy courtyard outlook, this home presents as the perfect platform for a life of relaxation and entertainment.
Additional complex facilities include an indoor entertainment room complete with a kitchen, in addition to a sunny courtyard with BBQ’s, perfect for family gatherings across all seasons.
Tucked away peacefully in a low maintenance over 55’s complex, this home offers direct access to local bus services and train stations, whilst local cafes and shops are an easy walk away.
This is a rare chance to purchase a quality apartment in a peaceful community right in the heart of Peakhurst, so do not let this opportunity to pass you by.
* Two spacious bedrooms both complete with built-in wardrobes
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area enhanced by an abundance of sunlight
* North facing balcony perfect for relaxation
* Privately nestled at the rear of a well-maintained complex
* Large sunny courtyard area complete with BBQ facilities, perfect for family gatherings
* Short walk to Gannons Park, local cafe and shops
* Transport routes right on your doorstep
* Total unit size – 90m2
Unit Size: 90m2
Council Area: Georges River Council
Water Rates: $112 approx. p.q.
Strata Levies: $663 approx p.q.