Water Rates: $180 per quarter
Council Rates: $234 per quarter
Strata Levies: $391 per quarter
Excellent Value - Convenient Location
Centrally located close to all facilities and positioned in a private boutique complex, tree lined street, stands this quality three-bedroom townhouse. Includes a private sunny courtyard great for entertaining, also strong rental return
* Positioned in a small well-presented complex
* Tiled floorings throughout the ground floor level
* Open plan living/dining area captures plentiful natural light
* Living/dining area opens to covered deck with private leafy outlook
* Modern separate gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins
* Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower and toilet
* Floating floorings throughout upstairs level
* Well-equipped internal laundry with second toilet
* Internal access Lock up garage new home alarm system
* Covered entertaining deck area with fully fenced low maintenance backyard
Walking distance to parks, bus stop, Riverwood Public School and Riverwood train station. Major supermarkets, a medical centre and cafes and restaurants including Club Rivers are also just moments away.
Unit Size: 170
Strata Levies: $391 approx p.q.
Council rate: $234 approx p.q.
Water rate: $180 approx p.q.
Potential Rental Return: 550.00 approx.