$1,090,000 - $1,110,000
Water Rates: $180 per quarter
Council Rates: $380 per quarter
Quality and Full Brick Living
Desirably located in a quiet street, this five years old beautifully presented boutique full brick home is ideal for families and first time buyers. It represents an affordable entry level to the Mortdale area with not a cent to spend and is only a short walk to all the local amenities including parks, shops and train station.
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes, main with ensuite
* Open plan living and separate dining area
* Ultra modern polyurethane kitchen with stone bench tops and natural gas cooking.
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with quality fixtures
* Internal laundry and ducted air-conditioning
* Freshly painted throughout with brand new floorboards
* Undercover family entertaining area with a play safe back yard
* Automatic single lock up garage with internal access
Council rate: $380 PQ approx.
Water rate: $180 PQ approx.
total land size: 220 sqm approx. Circa: 2014