Dreams Can Come True
Nestled in the peaceful surrounds of Great Moon Bay and set on a lovely block of approx 594sqm, this fabulous home is situated just 29 kilometres from the Sydney CBD and provides an easy commute to the city and access to the variety of fabulous sporting recreation facilities that dominate this area.
This thoughtfully designed home spans two levels and comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two car garage. Situated in an enviable waterfront reserve location, this house features a near level yard and a sun drenched, in ground pool that blends perfectly with the wonderful outdoor entertaining area and the stunning water views.
Entertaining is effortless, with a beautifully appointed, contemporary kitchen with a large walk-in pantry and integrated appliances. All living and entertaining areas flow to the outdoor terraces, which provide stunning outdoor rooms suitable for all climates. A private master suite has full windows overlooking the beautiful waterway and natural bush land. All bedrooms are beautifully designed, with another two also having their own retreats.
The fabulous alfresco living space provides not only seating and play areas, but an outdoor gas BBQ, which allows you to entertain and enjoy this tranquil vista with your family friends.
So come and view this amazing home, because “Dreams Can Come True.”
* Uninterrupted water views , immaculately presented throughout
* Two ducted A/C systems, back to base alarm, intercom auto gate
* Solid timber flooring, new carpets travertine stone tiles
* Open fireplace, loft storage bathrooms with heated flooring
* Heated, in-ground, salt water pool. Optus Foxtel connected
* Moments to transport, Lugarno Public School, shops, cafe’s parks
* Short drive to Hurstville Golf Course, tennis centre train station
* Low maintenance yard gardens, sought after location
* Both formal lounge-dining family room open to front rear yards
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 184 approx. p.q.