Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $413 per quarter
Peaceful And Private
This spacious, 3 bedroom house is situated on the high side of a tranquil, tree-lined street and provides lovely views over the surrounding district. The large, open plan lounge-dining room and the eat-in kitchen, both open out to the front balcony and take in the wonderful outlook. All three bedrooms are light and airy, with the master bedroom featuring an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and a large built-in robe. The real feature of this home however, is the large family room. Set away, past the private study nook, the family room offers the perfect setting when you want to escape, but with a built-in, sunken spa, it is also an ideal place to relax with your favourite drink or that special someone.
This is a great house for a couple that likes to entertain, or those with some grown up kids that just want somewhere that they can have some privacy.
* 3 bedroom house with lovely views
* Open plan lounge-dining room opens to front balcony
* Main bathroom & ensuite renovated within the last 3 years
* Separate family room features large windows & b/i spa.
* Spacious eat-in kitchen
* Lock-up garage with automatic door.
* Ducted, reverse cycle a/c plus alarm system
* Large deck and BBQ area