Suburb: Peakhurst Heights
Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $408 per quarter
Large, Brand New Duplex
This brand new duplex is located in the heart of Peakhurst Heights and is conveniently located to schools, transport, sporting facilities and Gannons Park. Designed to make the most of this lovely setting, this home is light and airy and provides a peaceful outlook over the surrounding area.
This home is perfect for family living, with a flexible floor plan that can be adapted to suit your changing needs. The large, formal living room is located at the front of the house and provides a perfect escape for those times you need to be alone, while the formal dining room can easily be used as an office, TV room or even a guest bedroom. However, the focal point of the house is undoubtedly the family room & kitchen. This large, open space has a relaxed and casual feel that blends perfectly with the al-fresco and BBQ area, which flows out to the level lawn.
This really is a very special property and offers the space, style, features and convenience you have been looking for. So don’t delay, homes like this don’t come along very often.
* Brand new duplex located in the heart of Peakhurst Hts
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite & WIR
* Large, open plan family & dining room with timber flooring
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cook top
* Formal living room overlooks front garden
* Formal dining room could be an office or guest bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, security alarm & gas hot water
* Double garage with internal access & auto door
* Internal laundry with powder room
* Covered patio with hot & cold water & gas BBQ connection opens to level lawn area
* Conveniently located to schools, transport & Gannons Park
* Close to Hurstville Golf Course & Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre