Fabulous House With Separate In-Law Accommodation
SOLD – Open house cancelled for Saturday 29th June.
This could be the perfect house for anyone who is looking for a modern home that will also accommodate their in-laws in their own stylish and spacious quarters.
Set in a very peaceful street that is only a short stroll to local shops, buses and a medical centre, this home is bright and airy and takes in the lovely outlook over Gannon’s Park. This house offers a very sensible design, with the open plan lounge and dining blending in perfectly with the gourmet gas kitchen, while the separate family room is the perfect place for a snooker table or a home theatre. The 5th bedroom is accessible from the family room, as is the downstairs bathroom. The upper level of the house contains the 4 main bedrooms, with the master incorporating an ensuite bathroom and private balcony.
Although this is a wonderful 5 bedroom house, it is the inclusion of the separate in-law accommodation that makes this home truly special. Whether you need somewhere for the in-laws to live, or something for the newly weds while they are saving to buy or build, this part of the house features 2 bedrooms, a large living area, bathroom, kitchenette with gas cook top and its own entrance.
This is a rare opportunity to find a stylish and contemporary house that has great guest or in-law accommodation, yet is conveniently located to all the local amenities.
* SOLD Open House Cancelled for Sat 29th June,2013
* Open plan living with polished timber floor & ducted a/c
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cook top & stone bench tops
* Separate family room suitable for home theatre
* 5 bedrooms, main with ensuite & balcony, great storage space
* Double carport, great vehicle accommodation with access to yard
* Additional guest / in-law accommodation with own entry
* Level lawn and timber deck overlooking Gannon’s Park
* Ducted a/c, gas heating outlets, gas hot water system
* Easy access to shops, buses, cafes, churches & medical centre
Council Area: Hurstville
Water Rates: $172 approx. p.q.