Auction On Site
Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Art Deco Charm in Highly Sought After Cul-De-Sac
Tucked away in this peaceful cul-de-sac, this tightly held circa 1930’s solid brick home is filled with character & charm offers a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to put their own personal touches to combine original period charm with their own ideas and designs.
– Solid brick character filled home
– Choice of large formal & informal living areas
– Generous size bedrooms, all with walk in robes
– High ornate ceilings & period style features throughout
– Extra-large lock up garage with loads of storage
– Opportunity to update and place your own personal touch & finish
– Expansive and private landscaped yard boasting an entertainers deck
– Desirable cul-de-sac location
– Only metres to Penshurst’s shops, cafes & station plus only moments to local schools & Hurstville’s CBD
Located in a highly sought quiet cul-de-sac only metres to both Penshurst shops, cafes & station plus the vibrant Hurstville CBD including Westfield Shopping Centre.
Total Land Size: 531 sqm approx.