PAINT AND A LITTLE FIXING
This character filled “Cape Cod” home has incredible potential to rejuvenate and is located in one of Lugarno’s most popular streets and is within easy access of local shops, buses and Taylor’s Reserve.
The extra large living is light and airy and enjoys the tranquil views over the front gardens, while the formal dining room opens into the eat-in kitchen which overlooks the level rear yard and established gardens.
All 4 bedrooms are located on the upper level of the house, with the large, master bedroom featuring picturesque attic windows and 2 walk-in wardrobes. The 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are both generously proportioned, while the spacious 4th bedroom is currently being used as an upstairs living room.
Here is a home that offers all features you want for family living, yet offers the potential to add your own style. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
* Spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and built-ins
* Large living room with high ceiling & peaceful outlook
* Dining and eat-in kitchen overlooks expansive yard
* Auto double garage with workshop and internal access
* Level lawn, ample room for a pool STCA
* Moments to Lugarno Public School, shops & bus
* Family orientated area, close to waterways
* Incredible potential to rejuvenate
* Ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: $184 approx. p.q.