Suburb: Peakhurst Heights
Water Rates: $179 per quarter
Council Rates: $419 per quarter
A Good Home With Lots Of Potential
For anyone looking for a good family home with a sunny, level back yard and easy access to schools, transport & sporting facilities, this house could be just the one you want. Located in a nice, tree-lined street, this 4 bedroom house has a great layout that suits modern family living. The formal living room is light and airy and and overlooks the front yard, while the adjoining dining room opens into the all electric kitchen. In keeping with modern living and entertaining needs, the family room opens straight out to the paved courtyard and BBQ area, while the large, level yard is perfect for children to play in, or even add that swimming pool you have always wanted.
Sitting on a great block of approximately 645sqm, with a wide street frontage, this home also has the potential for a knock down-rebuild, or even a possible duplex site (S.T.C.A.). So no matter what you are looking for, this house could just be the one for you.
* Single level, brick-veneer house in very convenient location
* 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
* Sunny & spacious living room with split system a/c
* Dining room adjoins open style kitchen
* Family room opens to paved courtyard & BBQ area
* Double lock-up garage plus double carport
* Large level yard is ideal for children and pets
* Possible duplex site (S.T.C.A.)
* Close to schools, parks, golf course, tennis courts & transport
* Move straight in, or add your own touch