Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $466 per quarter
Spacious Family Home With Great Flexibility
This large, family home offers space and flexibility, and could easily be adapted for in-law accommodation, or your home business. Sitting on a near level block of approximately 575sqm, this house has a lovely outlook over the surrounding district, Oatley Park and the Georges River.
Designed for family living and entertaining, the lower level of the house flows seamlessly with the sun filled yard and solar heated swimming pool. The family room is very spacious and features a large kitchenette, making it perfect when hosting those large family gatherings or a 21st birthday party. If you need space for your in-laws or interstate visitors, this level also includes the 4th bedroom, bathroom facilities and a rumpus room that can be used as private living space.
The upper level of the house makes the most of the lovely outlook, with the living room opening out to the front balcony, while the renovated kitchen and dining area overlook the rear yard & pool. This house meets all your day to day living requirement, yet provides you with all the space and flexibility to meet your changing needs.
* Large family home with lovely district and water views
* 4-5 bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops & gas cook top
* Formal living room opens out to front balcony
* Family room features kitchenette & provides access to rear yard
* Double garage with internal access & great storage space
* Separate carport with side street access
* Large rumpus room / gym with designated office area
* Lower level perfect to set up for in-law / guest accommodation
* Sunny rear yard with level lawn, al-fresco area & solar heated i/g pool
* Easy access to school, buses, Gannons Park & Evatt Park
* Ducted air-conditioning & gas heating outlets
* Double brick downstairs & brick veneer upstairs