$1,540,000 - $1,590,000
Water Rates: $170 per quarter
Council Rates: $450 per quarter
Tranquil Family Entertainer
An absolutely immaculate home full of character and enduring charm, this stunning residence showcases classic features, boasts spacious living areas is enviably positioned backing onto Hurstville Golf Course. This home has been lovingly maintained and elegantly enhanced to create an immediately warm and inviting home of immense appeal located in the dress circle of Mortdale Heights with panoramic views over Hurstville golf course and bushland.
• Beautifully presented light filled home with uninterrupted northern sun
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & private balcony
• Bedrooms well-appointed over both levels with built in robes
• Relaxed outdoor undercover entertaining area
• Brand new kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Private and lush landscaped gardens with alfresco dining area and huge backyard with fire-pit for winter entertainment
• Air-conditioning & quality finishes throughout
• Lock up garage with workshop area plus carport & additional off street parking
• Walk out the back gate, along the trail to Oatley Park
• Moments to Maso’s, Woolworths, Crunch Fitness, local shops, schools, and bus stop
What the owners’ love most:
The perfect home for entertaining family and friends-with many parties and fun times being enjoyed over the years. The home is very light and airy with always a place to sit and enjoy the sun in winter or a cool breeze on the front porch of a summer’s afternoon. The view from the back deck is stunning!
Water Rates: $170 approx. p.q.
Council Rates: $450 approx. p.q.