Offers Invited or will Auction
Water Rates: $180 per quarter
Council Rates: $360 per quarter
What a Surprise!
Embracing an exceptional sense of light, privacy and impeccable presentation, this surprisingly spacious single level home has been kept immaculately maintained throughout. Ideally suited to a family looking to up-size and seeking a quality, low maintenance lifestyle.
Opulent proportions and a superb selection of living spaces, this well-presented home caters for those alike. Peacefully positioned and conveniently located within walking distance to Mortdale & Peakhurst shops, parks, schools and public transport.
* Spacious open plan living and dining areas
* Master suite with built-in robe and ensuite
* Four further queen size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower and quality fixtures
* Private undercover entertaining area leads to garden area and salt water inground solar heated swimming pool
* Self contained one bedroom flat/ teenagers retreat with separate entry
* Single lock up garage with internal access and storage area plus car spaces for additional two cars
* Additional features include ducted air condition, solar panelling, Solar heated Pool & alarm system
Council rate: $360 PQ approx.
Water rate: $180 PQ approx.
Total land size: 556 sqm approx. Circa: 2004