Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Land of Opportunity
This solid double brick family home offers an exceptional opportunity to building your dream home or just move in and enjoy. Well appointed four bedroom home presents on a huge gentle level of land of 696 sqm approx. potential development site (Subject to council approval). Located just minutes walk to Narwee’s shops, cafes, schools and transport.
Viewing by appointments ONLY – please contact to arrange for an inspection
* Potential Development site S.T.C.A – ZONED R3 Medium Density
* 15.24m frontage
* Four bedrooms, three with mirror built in robes all with split system air-conditioner
* North facing open plan living and dining
* Spacious separate kitchen with natural gas cooking and electrical appliances
* Solid timber floor boards throughout
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with quality fixtures
* Solar Panels and internal laundry with 2nd WC
* Undercover Alfresco area overlooking a huge levelled back yard
* Large single lock up garage with undercover car port for two cars
Council: $400 PQ approx.
Water: $175 PQ approx.
Total land size: 696 sqm approx, Circa 1970’s