Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Full Brick Beauty
Enjoying an elevated commanding position and located in one of the most sought-after streets in Kingsgrove within a short stroll to all amenities, this outstanding family home provides space and versatility. Created to maximise natural light while boasting a contemporary design, this tastefully renovated double brick residence is a must to inspect.
– Three double size bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite and robes
– Modern solid timber kitchen with gas appliances
– Open plan living flowing out onto undercover alfresco area
– Formal lounge & dinning areas plus study nook
– Private child friendly rear yard
– Easy driveway access to lock-up garage plus off-street parking
– Air conditioning, security system, and high ceilings
– Close to transport, schools and shops
– Frontage is approximately 12.19 metres
– Land size is approximately 518 square metres
Council: $400 PQ approx.
Water: $175 PQ approx.
Total land size: 518 sqm approx.