Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $268 per quarter
Peaceful Setting & Peaceful Outlook
Sitting near the end of a very peaceful cul-de-sac, this attractive, two storey home is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a good family home. The house has a very good layout, with all 4 bedrooms and the main bathroom being located on the upper floor. The entry level features a very large living room and a formal dining room, both of which take in the tranquil outlook over the rear yard and the bushland reserve. The kitchen, which also enjoys the lovely views, features a casual dining-family room which opens out to the rear deck. When it comes time for those larger family gatherings or BBQs with friends, the downstairs storage area is perfect to set up for dining and relaxing or playing a game of pool and table tennis. With a level lawn and terraced gardens, and a sunny northerly aspect, this really is a home to enjoy.
* Attractive brick house in quiet cul-de-sac
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite
* Large formal living room with lovely outlook
* Formal dining room
* Timber kitchen opens to casual dining-family room
* Double garage with internal access. Separate store room, work shop
* Large block, approx 1,600 sqm
* Great under house storage & entertaining area
* Close to Evatt Park, buses & Lugarno Public School
* Land approx 1,700sqm with 12 mtr frontage.