Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $459 per quarter
Spacious And Serene
Sitting high above the foreshore reserve, this spacious, family home has wonderful northerly views over Salt Pan Creek and the surrounding district. Built on a large block of approximately 735sqm, this home has been designed to make the most of the tranquil outlook, with almost every room in the house enjoying the lovely view. The house has a charming, heritage feel, with sandstone featuring with the brick and steel frame construction. The open plan design of the main living and dining room works perfectly with full width patio and sunny northerly aspect. While the separate TV room provides a more intimate setting, perfect for those times when you need some alone time.
The upper level of the house features 4 double size bedrooms, including the very spacious master bedroom that incorporates an over sized ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Laying in bed here, watching the moon sparkle on the water is sure to wash away all the stress of a busy day.
This is a rare opportunity to buy a large, family home with a great mix of character and function, that not only offers great views, but a real sense of serenity and relaxation. Don’t miss out.
* Large family home with expansive water & district views
* Open plan lounge-dining features slow combustion fireplace
* Steel frame construction in house and garage.
* Country style kitchen with timber cupboards, stone benches & walk-in pantry
* High ceilings with ornate cornices.
* Family / TV room opens to wide patio
* Large attic with window and views
* Double garage with studio and bathroom plumbing
* Heritage style bathroom and ensuite
* Two lawn areas perfect for entertaining & BBQs
* Secure yard ideal for children or dog