Water Rates: $191 per quarter
Council Rates: $250 per quarter
Come to find yourself in the comfort of this darling home on a near level block.
First time on the market since 1983, this charming weatherboard home features all of the original interior finishes including timber floors, and plantation shutters. This east-facing residence captivates warm afternoon sunlight, lush gardens, pergola-shaded alfresco patio a shared driveway.
Great affordable home for a young family starting out. Is conveniently located between suburbs Punchbowl, Riverwood, and Roselands and also minutes to the M5 motorway and Canterbury road. A must-see home
* 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in w/robes
* Separate formal living and dining
* Original gas cooking kitchen
* Original bathroom with outdoor separate laundry and W/C
* Lock-up garage with plenty of storage space and car space
* Air conditioning, carpet original timber flooring
* Minutes to M5 motorway
Water Rates: 191 approx. p.q.
Potential Rental Return: 520 approx.