Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $456 per quarter
Scenery & Serenity
This beautifully renovated house is perfect for those who value their privacy and serenity. Set amongst the trees, this split level house has fabulous water views and great entertaining areas that make the most of this wonderful outlook. This house is perfect for entertaining, with large balconies providing plenty of space for all your guests.
With large windows making the most of the northerly aspect, this house is filled with natural light and has a light and airy feel. The house features three bedrooms, each of which has direct access to a stylish & modern bathroom, while the fully renovated kitchen has stone bench tops, great storage space and flows on to the large dining area. However, it is the living areas that really set this house apart. The living room is warm and inviting and features newly polished floor boards and an open fireplace, while the family room incorporates a recessed bar and a powder room. For those colder nights, the rumpus room is the place to be, as it has the warmth of brand new carpet, a slow combustion fireplace and built-in theatre seats that are perfect for watching your large screen TV, or just chilling out in front of the large, built-in fish tank.
This house is ideal for anyone who likes their peace and quiet, and enjoys having a few friends around for a BBQ and a few drinks while taking in the wonderful outlook.
With the convenience of inclinator access from the carport to the door, this house offers the best of both worlds, so don’t miss out on viewing this unique opportunity.
* Renovated, 3 bedroom house with fabulous water views
* Master bedroom has large, stylish ensuite & walk-in robe
* Living room features fireplace, split-system a/c and opens to large deck
* Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and adjoining dining area
* Family room features built-in bar
* Large decks make the most of the northerly aspect and water views
* Rumpus includes built-in fish tank and slow combustion fireplace.
* Tandem carport with cellar storage & security gate to inclinator
* Landscaped gardens & fenced yard
* Right of way to water’s edge