Suburb: Peakhurst Heights
Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $452 per quarter
Spacious, Stylish & Peaceful
Located in one of the most exclusive and popular streets in Peakhurst Heights, this split level home offers real serenity and convenience. Sitting on a nice wide block, this house makes the most of its sunny position and is flooded with natural light, giving it a warm and airy feel.
The house has a very sensible design, with all three bedrooms and the main bathroom located away from the living areas. The renovated kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops and flows straight into the dining room, while both the formal living room and large family room overlook the manicured, front gardens. With a sunny rear deck and a large level lawn, there is plenty of room to enjoy a BBQ with your family and friends or for the children to play.
This beautifully presented home is ready to move into and offers the style, design and convenience to meet all your needs.
* Split level house located in very peaceful cul-de-sac.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, each with a BIR, two with a ceiling fan
* Formal living room overlooks front garden & opens to dining room
* Updated kitchen features Caesar stone benches & electric cook top
* Double garage with auto door and store room. Attic storage space
* Large family room is bathed in sunlight and has tranquil garden outlook
* Lovely yard with level lawn, shade sail & established gardens
* Separate utility yard ideal for washing, pets and vegetable gardens
* Walking distance to schools, Gannon’s Park, Oatley Park boardwalk & buses
* Easy access to Hurstville Golf Course & Ken Rosewall Tennis Centre
* Wide street frontage on a large block approx 803sqm