Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Council Rates: $277 per quarter
A Villa Or A Duplex?
This is a very special property, that is more like a villa than the duplex that it is. Located in a peaceful, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this property offers the convenience and benefits that come from single level living. This home is light and airy, with the large windows making the most of the sunny, northerly aspect. No matter what the weather is like though, you should never feel uncomfortable, as you have the choice of reverse cycle, ducted air-conditioning or the ambience of the open fireplace. With the large, sunken living-dining room opening out to the rear yard and gardens, this is a great place to enjoy a BBQ with friends, or just potter around in the garden and enjoy the tranquility of the area.
With easy access to local shops, cafes, buses and schools, this home offers a great combination of lifestyle and convenience, so don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
* Spacious “villa like” duplex with sunny, northerly rear aspect
* 3 bedrooms, main with BIR and ensuite
* Large, open plan lounge-dining room with open fireplace
* 2 main bedrooms open to private, front courtyard
* Double garage with, attic, cellar and internal access
* Internal laundry with extra w/c
* Large paved yard with established gardens
* Spacious kitchen with electric cook top
* Underfloor heating
* Ducted air-conditioning and natural gas connection
* Peaceful, tree lined street
* Easy access to buses, shops, medical centre and cafes