Character And Unique Charm
If you have ever wondered what lies behind the facade of an old shop, this is your chance to step inside and be amazed. The heart of this amazing home is the large living area that features an 11 feet high, pressed metal ceiling and a pair of box seat style windows that just beg you to curl up with a good book or enjoy your morning “cuppa”. The dining room also has the ambience of a bygone era and includes a charming fireplace with a timber mantelpiece. The kitchen is very functional and has a modern electric oven and timber flooring. Stepping outside you will find a sheltered, paved patio that frames the gardens and lawn area where you can relax or the children play. There is an abundance of storage space in this home, with the large office/ store room also having a 2nd shower and toilet.
This home could suit a young professional couple, a single person, or someone who just wants something a little bit different, where they can add their own style and create something very special.
* Unique opportunity to own a shopfront residence
* 2 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Very spacious living room with 11 feet high ceilings
* Dining room features gas fireplace with timber mantle
* Good size kitchen.
* Office / store room with extra shower & toilet
* Lock-up garage & carport. Close to shops & transport
* Covered patio and level lawn with established gardens
Council Area: Bayside
Water Rates: $184 approx. p.q.