Water Rates: $184 per quarter
06-Mar-2021 01:00PM to 01:30PM
Great Location, Great Family Living
Set on the high side of a popular and peaceful street, this two storey house has a lovely, tranquil outlook over the surrounding district and the Gannon’s Park bushland. This house is conveniently located to Lugarno Shopping Village, local cafes and buses and is just across the street from access to Gannon’s Park and all the features it provides. Renovated throughout, this house is light and airy and has a great layout for family living. The living room features polished timber floors and opens out to the front balcony, while the dining room and renovated kitchen flow out to the covered, al-fresco area and rear yard. The three main bedrooms are located on this level and are adjacent to the fully renovated bathroom and separate toilet. Downstairs you will find the 4th bedroom and large rumpus room, which is ideal for teenagers or guests.
However you want to use it, this house has the style, design and location to meet all your needs.
* Renovated, brick house in quite, leafy street
* 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
* Large rumpus ideal for teenagers and children
* Living room opens to front balcony
* Renovated kitchen with electric cook top
* Modern bathroom plus extra toilet
* Lock-up garage with internal access
* Dining room flows out to covered al-fresco area
* Terraced lawns, i/g pool & covered BBQ area with full bathroom facilities
* Easy access to Gannon’s Park, buses, shops, medical centre & cafes
* Polished floorboards in most rooms