Suburb: Connells Point
Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Deep Waterfront Home in Idyllic Seclusion
SOLD BY DAVID HUGHES AND SIMON CAI
Nestled in the peaceful family friendly community of Connells Point and reveling in shimmering waterview’s and native bushland backdrops over Georges River, this residence represents a truly unique deep waterfront offering for the first time in 40 years.
A rare opportunity to secure a premium position in one of Connells Point’s most exclusive locations featuring a selection of waterfront facilities fit for boating enthusiasts including boat ramp, jetty and pontoon.
– Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan layout with separate games room
– Solid construction and well maintained throughout
– Kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking the glistening waters
– Covered outdoor family entertaining area
– Separate automatic split level dual garage with under house storage
– Deep waterfront holding of 486 sqm approx. set amongst blissful surrounds capturing picturesque views over the glistening George’s River & native bushland