Water Rates: $184 per quarter
Family Home In Great Location
Located in a lovely, tree-lined street, this attractive house is ideal for a young family, or someone who just likes peace and quiet. Conveniently located to local shops, cafes, buses and a medical centre, this home provides all the benefits of living in this sought after area.
The house features 4 bedrooms and an open-plan living-dining area that overlooks the front garden. Backing onto the natural bushland of Gannons Park, this home provides real serenity and is a haven for those who enjoy our native bird life. Outside, there is a large covered entertaining area that flows on to the fully fenced i/g pool. So if you are looking for a good family home that offers both convenience and serenity, this could be just what you have been waiting for.
* Well presented house in quiet street
* 4 bedrooms, main with BIR & ceiling fan
* Open plan lounge-dining with tiled floor
* Under cover entertaining area & large storage space
* Carport and additional off street parking
* Relaxing bush outlook
* Fenced in-ground pool
* Close to shops, buses, cafes and medical centre
* Under instruction from NSW Trustee & Guardian