Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $380 per quarter
10-Mar-2021 05:00PM to 05:30PM 20-Mar-2021 01:00PM to 01:30PM
Full Brick and Low Maintenance
Peacefully located on the high side of the street within just minutes walk to Padstow Train Station, Padstow Park Primary School, local shopping and cafe’s this rare spacious single level double brick residence has been updated and is move in ready. Perfectly suited for the family looking for space and quality with the potential to knock down rebuild (S.T.C.A), this property is a must inspect.
* Three large bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Formal style living and dining room, separate sunroom
* Separate updated kitchen with stainless steel electrical appliances
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with quality fixtures
* Solid timber floorboards throughout, freshly painted and split system air conditioning
* Spacious undercover family entertainment area with a level low maintenance back yard
* Single lock up garage and easement free block
Council: $380 PQ approx.
Water: $175 PQ approx.
Total land size: 518 sqm approx.