Water Rates: $270 per quarter
Council Rates: $350 per quarter
Great First Home
Here is a fantastic opportunity to enter the market with this family home packed with potential.
Along with 3 bedrooms, this neat brick veneer home features an updated bathroom, separate dining and modern kitchen that opens onto the spacious family/rumpus room with cathedral style ceilings that looks over the sunny north facing child friendly yard.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac and completing the appeal of this residence is its convenient access to shops, eateries, cafes, parks, Morris Iemma Indoor Sports Centre and well-regarded local schools.
Move straight in or add your own touch.
* 3 generous size bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with S/Steel cooking
* Neat and practical bathroom
* Spacious living dining family/rumpus
* Convenience of gas heating AC
* Internal laundry separate WC
* Generous level children friendly yard
* Separate teenagers retreat / garage
* Peaceful cul-de-sac position
* Short stroll to parks and play fields
* Large land – 556 sqm approx.
* Zoning: R3 – Medium Density Residential
Convenient access to Riverwood train station an extensive public transport network, quick access to the M5 motorway and other major arterials and roadways.
Council Area: Canterbury Bankstown
Water Rates: 270 approx. p.q.
Potential Rental Return: 560 / week approx.