Space, Sunshine And Scenery
With fabulous views from this spacious, waterfront reserve property, you’ll feel like your’e on holiday everyday.
The beauty of this property is that it’s ready to move into now, yet provides you with an opportunity to add your own style. The clear heart of the home is the rear-set living area, a light filled space where large glass folding doors allow you to connect with uninterrupted views of the Georges River. This stunning backdrop, and an expansive amount of of al-freso space, creates the perfect conditions for entertaining with your family friends.
An open fireplace and floating timber floors inject character and warmth to the formal living room, while the eat-in kitchen flows out to a private courtyard that catches the morning sunshine. The double lock up garage has internal access to the house and provides plenty of space for the cars and to safely store your belongings. Don’t let this opportunity pass you buy, because this is something very special.
* Fabulous family home with stunning bush water views
* 5 bedrooms, main with BIR ensuite
* Large lounge room with open fireplace great views
* Eat-in kitchen features stone bench tops gas cooking
* Rumpus room flows out to entertainer’s deck, level yard i/g pool
* Double garage with internal access
* Double brick construction and ducted air-conditioning
* Close to walking trail, school and transport
* Private front courtyard bathed in morning sunlight
* Study and store room
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 184 approx. p.q.