Water Rates: $170 per quarter
Council Rates: $420 per quarter
Ready to Start its New Chapter
Revelling in a quiet yet central location moments to cafes, shops, schools and rail, this personality-packed 1930s Californian Bungalow will appeal to young families and renovators, with original features throughout.
Viewing by appointments ONLY – please contact to arrange for an inspection
* Four generous size bedrooms + home office
* Separate lounge & dining areas
* Solid double brick construction filled with charm & character
* Neat & tidy family friendly kitchen with gas appliances
* Original features throughout including ornate ceilings & picture rails
* Sunny north facing & landscaped private rear yard
* Freshly painted throughout, alarm and air -conditioning
* Tandem lock up garage with additional off-street parking
* A lovingly cherished home tightly held & constructed in the 1930s
Water rate: $175 PQ approx.
Council rate: $400 PQ approx.
Total Land size: 534 sqm pprox.