Comfortable Family Home With Lovely Outlook
Located in a lovely, leafy area, this 2 storey home has expansive views over the surrounding district and the Georges River, so is an ideal place to relax and take in the serenity.
The formal lounge room is quite spacious and features a large bay window that overlooks the front garden, while the adjoining dining room takes in the wonderful district views. The timber kitchen is bright and airy and incorporates a casual meals area that overlooks the rear garden. Opening off the kitchen is a good sized laundry that includes an extra shower & toilet. The upper level of the house features all 4 bedrooms (all with built-in robes), the main bathroom and a separate toilet.
Moving outside you will find a large, level lawn and well maintained gardens which makes this a wonderful place for all those weekend BBQs and gatherings with your friends or just a great place for the children to play & explore.
* Comfortable 2 storey house with lovely district & water views
* 4 bedrooms (all with built-in robes) all on one level
* Large living room with bay window, dining room has split system a/c
* Eat-in kitchen with timber cupboards & nice outlook
* Internal laundry features 2nd shower & toilet
* Large single garage with internal access
* Big level lawn & well established gardens
* Short distance to school, buses and shops
Council Area: Hurstville
Water Rates: $171 approx. p.q.