Where Size & Position Meet
Built approximately 18 years ago, this large and attractive house is perfect for family living. Built in the traditional style, this house has all the living and entertaining areas on the ground level, while the 4 large bedrooms and the main bathroom are situated upstairs.
The formal lounge-dining has real warmth and character and opens out to rear patio, while the adjoining kitchen and family room provide access out to the sun drenched yard i/g pool. The BBQ area and yard are enhanced by the detached studio, which can easily be adapted as a games room or teenager’s retreat.
This house has recently been updated with fresh paint, new carpet and bathroom upgrades and being within such easy access of schools, buses, churches, parks, bush walking trails the Lugarno Village shopping strip, this really is a great place to raise your family.
* 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR ensuite bathroom
* Formal lounge-dining opens to rear patio
* Kitchen features walk-in pantry and gas cooking
* Double garage extra gated off street parking area
* Family room opens out to rear deck yard
* Office / guest bedroom. Detached studio or games room
* Sunny, level yard with in-ground pool
* Close to school, transport, shops Evatt Park
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning alarm system
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 184 approx. p.q.