Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $400 per quarter
Dress Circle Location
Offered for the first time in nearly 60 years, this much loved spacious residence is situated in the dress circle locale of Bundeena. Featuring elevated Port Hacking and National Park views, this two level home is ideally situated within easy walking distance of both Horderns and Bonnievale Beaches.
– Unique design with impressive proportions & light filled interiors
– Spacious living areas with adjoining entertaining room
– Original well-maintained kitchen with electrical appliances
– Well-appointed bedrooms, some with built in robes
– Low maintenance level rear level lawn
– Functional bathroom and with scope for improvements
– Quiet and leafy family friendly street, located a short walk to Bundeena Village
– Separate self-contained studio offers the perfect solution for the in-law accommodation or an extra income
– Sundrenched north facing sunroom overlooking Bundeena Ferry Wharf & National Park
– Land size approximately 708 sqm
Enjoying a prized Northerly aspect, this idyllic home is peacefully positioned close to pristine beaches and walking trails whilst being located just an hours drive South of the city and nearby to all the amenities that Bundeena has to offer.