Suburb: PADSTOW HEIGHTS
Impressive House, Impressive View
Sitting high above the street, this imposing brick home has expansive views over Salt Pan Creek and the surrounding district. Located at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac, this wonderful home has all the features you would expect in a large family home.
With a sensible design that revolves around family living and entertaining, this spacious home will suit all members of the family. The lower level of the house is perfect for all your entertaining needs or just a great place for the kids to use and enjoy, as the large rumpus room opens straight out to the enclosed pool and spa. This is the perfect place to relax at the end of the day as you take in the serenity and beauty of the wonderful outlook. The 4 secondary bedrooms and the main bathroom are also located on this level.
The upper level of the house features a lovely big combined lounge-dining room that takes in the expansive views and the eat-in kitchen that opens out to the landscaped gardens and level lawn. The master bedroom is also located on this level and features an ensuite bathroom and its own balcony where you can relax with your morning cup of coffee and take in the ambiance of the wonderful outlook.
This is a large family home that offers room for the whole family and provides expansive and relaxing views over Salt Pan Creek. House like this are hard to find, so don’t miss this opportunity, you may regret it.
* Large family home with expansive bush and water views
* Big rumpus / billiard room with built-in bar & fire place
* Enclosed solar heated pool and spa. Ducted a/c.
* 3-4 car garage with workshop & storeroom.
* Open plan lounge-dining, opens to front balcony
* 5 bedrooms, all with BIR’s, main with ensuite & balcony
* Eat-in kitchen opens to landscaped gardens & yard
* Very peaceful location in leafy cul-de-sac.
* Close to transport, shops & cafe
Council Area: Bankstown
Water Rates: $172 approx. p.q.