Suburb: PEAKHURST HEIGHTS
Single Level Living At Its Best
This beautifully presented home is set in a very peaceful location in this sought after area. Sitting on a nice wide block, this single level home has great street appeal, which is enhanced by the wonderfully landscaped gardens. Once you step inside, you will appreciate how the house has been designed to make the most of its sunny northerly aspect and the relaxing outlook. The living room is large and light filled, while the adjoining dining room opens straight into the eat-in kitchen. Sensibly located away from the living areas there are 4 bedrooms, with the master featuring a renovated en-suite and a 2-way walk-in robe.
For those looking for extra space, you will be impressed by the large double garage and the abundance of under house storage space, while the adjoining rumpus room is perfect for the teenagers who want their own space.
So whether you are looking for a nice family home or are looking forward to the benefits of single level living, this house could be just what you have been looking for.
* Single level house in very peaceful street.
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, large bay window walk-in robe
* Spacious living room overlooks front yard garden
* Separate rumpus room ideal for teenagers or home office
* Well appointed, eat-in kitchen opens to formal dining room
* Ducted a/c, 3,000 ltr rain water tank 20 x 60 Watt solar panels
* Covered courtyard paved BBQ area. Child safe, level lawn
* Close to school, transport, golf course tennis courts
* Double garage with great under house storage
* Close to Woolworths Masonic “Maso’s” Club
Council Area: Georges River
Water Rates: 184 approx. p.q.