Water Rates: $175 per quarter
Council Rates: $288 per quarter
Strata Levies: $350 per quarter
Boutique Sun Filled Townhouse
SOLD BY DAVID HUGHES & SIMON CAI
This stylishly appointed townhouse is situated in a small, boutique complex of just three. This centrally located townhouse offers exceptional light filled interiors and promotes genuine comfort and style, while seamlessly blending the sophistication of indoor /outdoor entertaining areas. Designed to make the most of both luxury living and practicality, you will be amazed what this home has to offer. Conveniently located to both Penshurst and Mortdale’s fabulous cafes, shops, schools and train stations, this home offers all the benefits of living in this vibrant area.
– North facing townhouse with spacious, open plan layout
– Three well-appointed bedrooms – two with built in robes
– Large and sunny, open plan living room features natural gas fireplace
– Spacious, as new kitchen with gas cooking and excellent storage
– Quality bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and superb fixtures
– Ducted air-conditioning & under floor heating
– German engineered double glazed windows & instantaneous continuous flow hot water
– Single garage with automatic door, excellent storage & additional visitor parking
– Perfect for executive living, discerning investors, or a first/second home buyer.
– Living room opens out to easy care courtyard, which is ideal for entertaining or relaxing with your favourite drink
Council: $288 PQ approx.
Water: $175 PQ approx.
Strata: $375 PQ approx.
Total land size approx. 129 + 16 = 145 sqm approx.